Our courses are suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change or other pressures.
Find out more about our ILM Leadership and Management Level 3 qualification available at Award and Certificate levels.
Click on a course for more information.
The Level 3 qualification in Leadership and Management covers skills associated with:
- team leadership
- change and innovation
- managing people
This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
We offer two levels, each with different criteria:
To achieve the Award, candidates have to:
- Successfully complete at least two units
- Study units worth a minimum of 4 units (combined)
- Study units worth a maximum of 12 units (combined)
To achieve the Certificate, candidates have to:
- Successfully complete at least seven units
- Study units worth a minimum of 13 units (combined)
- Study units worth a maximum of 36 units (combined)
Full unit details and credit values are contained in the qualifications product page.
Successfully completing the qualification has positive benefits for both you and your employer -
Results for you
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Put new skills into practice in your own role
- Build your leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop your leadership skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
Impact for your employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Better relationships and communication in teams
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- A broad range of optional units – qualification can be tailored to your organisation’s learning and development needs
We also offer a dyslexia-specific learning route incorporating the same ILM units but with extra materials designed especially for individuals with dyslexia. This means learners can benefit from developing Assistive Technology skills which can help them get the most from their ILM learning.